Godt nyt for alle med engelske partnere i ERASMUS+ projekter: UK deltager fuldt ud i programmet i hele programperioden, inklusiv ”afløb” i årene frem til 2022 for mobilitetsprojekter bevilget i år. Samarbejde med UK partnere i 2020 ansøgning kan sagtens lade sig gøre, og aktiviteterne kan gennemføres i hele projektperioden.
Det følger af en afklarende mail der netop er kommet fra Lars Møller Bentsen, Kontoret for Internationale Uddannelsesprogrammer (se tekst nedenfor). Meddelelsen bygger på information fra England, som også ses nedenfor.
Vi har fået besked fra det engelske NA om UKs deltagelse i Erasmus+, og som I kan se i mailen nedenfor deltager UK fuldt ud i programmet i hele programperioden, inklusiv ”afløb” i årene frem til 2022 for mobilitetsprojekter bevilget i år.
Så hvis I har UK partnere, som I gerne vil fortsætte samarbejdet med i jeres 2020 ansøgning, kan det sagtens lade sig gøre, og aktiviteterne kan gennemføres i hele projektperioden.
Med hensyn til det nye program fra 2021-2027 er det fortsat uafklaret om UK deltager.
Lars Møller Bentsen
Special Consultant / International Adviser
International Education Programmes
Phone (direct): +45 7231 8926
Fra: Madeleine Rose <Madeleine.Rose@ecorys.com>
Sendt: 21. januar 2020 15:50
Emne: UK Participation in the current E+ and ESC Programmes 2014-2020
On behalf of the UK NA I would like to provide you with a brief update on the UK’s continued participation in the current Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps (ESC) programmes 2014-2020.
As you will no doubt be aware there has been quite a lot of media interest and speculation on this subject. As a result debate about future participation (2021-2027) and current participation (2014-2020) is getting confused. We therefore felt that it is important to clarify the following:
Current participation in the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps (ESC) programmes 2014-2020.
- Under the terms of the EU (withdrawal agreement) bill 2019-2020, which provides the detail of the UK’s departure from the EU on 31 January 2020, it outlines that the UK will continue to participate fully in the current programmes and for the full duration as outlined in Article I.2 of the NA delegation agreements.
- Therefore the UK’s involvement in Erasmus+ and the ESC in the current phase of the programmes remains unchanged.
- This means that all existing Erasmus+ and ESC projects that involve a UK organisation will be able continue to deliver their activities as normal for the full duration of their project, and in line with Article I.2. of the NA delegation agreements.
- Likewise, for the 2020 Call for Proposals, UK organisations and organisations abroad who are intending to submit applications with a UK organisation as a partner, should continue as planned.
- All successful 2020 call applicants will be able collaborate with the UK for the full duration of their project and in line with Article I.2. of the 2020 NA delegation agreements. For absolute clarity this means that projects funded by your National Agencies will be able to send participants to the UK, as well as host UK participants, and participate in funded KA2/3 projects (both UK led and those involving UK partners) for the full duration of their project.
- All no deal planning has been stood down by UK Government and we expect all information regarding this to be removed from the gov.uk website once the EU (withdrawal agreement) bill has been passed into law by the UK Parliament (you can track progress of the bill here).
Future participation in the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes (2021-2027)
- The UK Government has stated that it remains open to participation in the new programmes from 2021-27, and this will be part of their negotiations with the EU in the coming months.
I hope that the above information will help you, and your NA colleagues, in providing clarity to beneficiaries and partners in existing and prospective 2020 projects.
At the UK NA we look forward to our continued collaboration in respect of the forthcoming deadlines, and the busy assessment and selection period ahead.
See you in Brussels next week.
With best wishes,
Madeleine Rose | Deputy Director
Erasmus+ UK National Agency | Ecorys UK
T: +44 (0)121 212 8885 | M: +44 (0) 7834 315276 | Helpline: +44 (0) 121 212 8947
The Erasmus+ UK National Agency is a partnership between British Council and Ecorys UK